To choose the best mobile money transfer app, you must prioritise new-age features like IDFC FIRST Bank’s Auto Pay and Track Your Expense features. This article enlists four apps that can help you bank better in the age of fast online transfers.
1. IDFC FIRST Bank offers innovative features through its mobile banking app
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app helps customers increase their savings significantly. Here is a summary of the app’s features:
IDFC FIRST Bank offers savings-friendly features
Zero Fee Banking is a special feature that helps IDFC FIRST Bank’s customers save more in the long run. The feature helps customers avoid the fees for 28 banking services including RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement), NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), IMPS (Immediate Payments Service), and SMS alert charges.
Customers can transfer money instantly via the app
IDFC FIRST Bank offers the One-Swipe Pay and Auto Pay features to transact securely online. One-Swipe Pay is used to make instant online payments. Customers only need to swipe on their mobile phones to make a payment using this feature. IDFC FIRST Bank offers Auto Pay to help customers automate their recurring online transfers such as utility bill payments.
The mobile app helps customers access other financial services
Using the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app, you can download bank statements instantly and access your bank balance 24/7. You can also conveniently invest your savings in your preferred investment scheme through the app. IDFC FIRST Bank also offers all-time access to its customer services through the mobile banking app.
You can open an online savings account through the app
Customers can open Insta Save accounts directly through the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app. Every savings account holder can benefit from the Zero Fee Banking feature.
2. You can choose SBI’s YONO app for a superior banking experience
Here are the key features of State Bank of India’s YONO app:
- The Quick Transfer facility helps customers make quick online transfers.
- You can check your bank account balance 24/7 using the app.
- Customers can also open Fixed Deposit (FD) accounts through the app.
3. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers an efficient UPI app
The Kotak-811 app offers the following important features:
- Customers can open an online bank account with Kotak Mahindra Bank via the app.
- The app helps customers invest their income instantly.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank supports UPI (Unified Payments Interface) transfers and other modes of online transfer such as NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS.
4. HDFC Bank’s mobile banking app offers useful features
HDFC Bank offers the following beneficial features through its mobile banking app:
- HDFC Bank helps customers automate their recurring bill payments via quick money transfer options.
- Customers can track their investments and conveniently manage their fixed deposit accounts using this app.
- The HDFC MobileBanking app helps customers easily share their payment receipts online.
5. You can also opt for ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app
The iMobile Pay app offers the following key features to customers:
- Customers can manage their ICICI FASTags without any hassle.
- iMobile Pay helps customers open fixed deposit, recurring deposit, and iWish deposits instantly.
- The app can help you directly connect to an ICICI Bank customer care executive.
Before choosing a mobile banking app, you must assess the efficiency of its customer service team by reading about it online.